Saturday, 17 November 2012

Things that annoy me 3.

So today's topic is: Nothing good on TV.

So here's an example situation: *Thinks: Hmm...Im bored..Let's see whats on TV!* *Gets up and turns on the TV , flicking through chanels*


And this is how the freakin' TV goes: Chanel 1: The 10 o' clock news. Chanel 2: The hoobs. Chanel 3: Time Team. Chanel 4: Documentry on potatoes.

Once I genuinly saw this thing on TV and it was about potatoes. ._. Our crazy generation.

But seriously I feel as if TV just hates the human race when this happens. It might think we're rude for watching it for ages. Hm , maybe. So when I find that there is nothing to watch I just about feel the need to scream. I dont cos' most of the time it's at late night that nothing is on and dont want to wake others. Right. Im bored of writing this post so bye! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment